The whole church gathers for Sunday worship at 10.30am. Our services are intended to be:
- Attractive to non-Christians. Balanced, with something for all tastes
- Challenging for everyone
- Down-to-earth and relevant for daily life
- Encouraging to the weary believer
- Friendly to families with children and teenagers
- Guaranteed as a good place to bring guests
- Helpful for the spiritually hungry
- Interesting, varied and jargon-free
We have many children and young people, families, and older people worshipping together. You will receive a very warm welcome when you arrive for our informal and friendly services, which combine the best of both traditional and modern music with interesting, life-related, clear teaching from the Bible. The first part of the service is designed for people of all ages, after which children and teenagers leave the adults for their own special activities.
A crèche is available for a number of babies who come with their parents!
The Family Service aimed at all the family is on the second Sunday of the month.
On the third Sunday of each month we finish the service by sharing Communion together.